Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, January 14, 2005

My, how time flies!

Thank you, Amaris, for picking up the slack after the holidays! ;-P

You guys, I just tried to spell "flys" instead of "flies." Three-day weekend, here I come!

Congrats, everyone, on making it through finals (especially the Interdisc oral final, which caused much stress for everyone involved...until the actual event, that is) and 2 1/2 (or 3 1/2, for you seniors who read this) semesters of high school! Juniors, can you believe we only have a year and a half left!? I still remember us as petite freshmen...man, when you see pictures and videos of us we look like the youngest things ever! Now we're almost at the top! :-D

Brace yourselves for second semester...it's going to be super busy, at least for me. Rehearsals for Grease start next week, and almost every weekend from now until May I am doing something choir related, whether it is a rehearsal, competition, show, or trip (YEAH NYC! early spring break for choir dorks!). And Interdisc is just getting started... I can sense the craziness already!

I think I was going to say something else important, but of course I've forgotten now. Have a good three day weekend!

AH! It's the vicious rabbit! (Who apparently has 3 teeth!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home