Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite popular belief, I have NOT dropped off the face of the world. I am still alive. Much has happened. Let me begin....
NHS
I figured I'd start with this stupid thing. Apparently I was either missing something, something was incomplete or late. I really don't know for sure what, but I have my suspicions.
IU Honors
I have an interview on Tuesday at 11h00 at IUPUI. YAY! I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to go on this educational experience. (I had "trip" written but Sarah told me to change it......) Anyways, that is Tuesday. Dominique, Olivia, and I are all carpooling together so we're leaving suring first period and will be returning during third. Can't wait! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nervous though!I still need to study for that!!!!!!!!
New House
I'm moving. Actually, I am moving this weekend. wOOt! I need help!! So if you'd like to help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call! Currently it's William, Evan, Nate Fish, Kevin, and Catie. :-D It's a smaller house, but that means cable! and internet!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I won't be cut off from the world!
Otherwise
Things go well. I'll post more when I have more time.

AH! It's the vicious rabbit! (Who apparently has 3 teeth!)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    I can come around five on Saturday, if you'll still be there.

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    See, if you were moving in like, July, I would LOVE to help, but I have a bit of a distance issue. If someone will pick me up, it would rock ;P .
    Yay! Ash on internet! I've missed you!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    YOU FORGOT ME! (Even though I'll be more instrumental in planning and decorating your room than actually moving stuff, due to my back/heart/still-somewhat-broken kidney!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home