Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Fluctuat nec mergitur.

I'm back! Yes, I, Ashley, am back on the internet! I have returned! I told you all that I would eventually be back on here! Bwahahahahah!
Okay, yeah. The quote means "Shaken by the waves, but it will not sink" I think that it would be a good motto to adopt.
Anyways, I should find out about IU Honors soon. I hope that I got in, although I doubt that I did. My interview went well. Apparently I scored a near perfect if not a perfect on that test I took October 30. One of the few things that is making me happy, although I'm getting a B+ in French now. I don't know why. I don't really care either.
AH! It's the vicious rabbit! (Who apparently has 3 teeth!)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home