Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Il ne faut jamais dire « Fontaine je ne boirai pas de ton eau ».

Never say, "Fountain, I shall not drink of your water."
Thought that was an interesting quote.
I find out about IU Honors on Monday. I'm really afraid that I didn't make it. I don't want to get my hopes up though because I don't want to be crushed when/if I don't make it.
So yeah....this thing seems to have died. Does anyone still read it including the people who post here?
So yeah. Half day tomorrow. Half day today too! Today Bethany and I went to Goodwill to look for Huis Clos clothes. I bought a dress. It's not as bad as it would sound if I described it, but it's better than the Emily Dickinson dress, for those of you who saw it. There were some people who liked that dress, and others who hated it. I was one who wasn't fond of it, although it could be worse.
Speaking of Emily, we get to read her poetry in English. yay. I'm so excited. Only I'm not. Although if I think about it, I should be because this means that the only thing left that we have to read is MacBeth. Shakespeare is good because I'm writing my extended essay on him. (That should be an interesting essay, don't you think?) I need to start that soon though.
I'm actually using TOK in it. But SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! don't tell anyone! We're discussing Aristoltle and his views on tragedy.....because my essay is about tragedy, I think that it would work well. Ah well. I'm leaving you all now. Goodbye! *crickets chirp* No applause? That makes me sad!
AH! It's the vicious rabbit! (Who apparently has 3 teeth!)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    I thought the Emily dress was cute. Better than the Shirley Temple Skort, anyway.

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    The Shirley Temple skort. I still have that somewhere. That thing was ugly! I forgot about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home