Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

"Jeans On"

WOO! 14 class periods of physics left! YES! Makes my day...

Anyway, it's time to update my schedule for y'all.

April
26th-baking stuff for ID bake sale (anyone wanna come help?)
28th-Speech Showcase @ 7/Japanese lessons @ 6:30 (the second one wins this conflict)
29th-Key Leader for Builder's Clubs (cannot go, though - must rest before SAT/APUSH)
30th-prom dress shopping w/ Ash and whoever else wants to come with me @ 1
29th-May 1st-studying, studying, studying!

May
2nd-violin lessons @ 7
4th-KC stuff (and a lot of it, too!)/APUSH final exam (hopefully my only exam if I skip physics and precal)
5th-some crapping English test the entire grade takes/Jap. lessons @ 6:30
6th-APUSH EXAM @ 8 A.M.
7th-SAT in the morning, possible prom planning/KC work later in the day
8th-Mother's Day/volunteering for 4 hours at resale shop
9th-lessons @ 7
11th-last day of driver's ed!
12th-Jap. lessons @ 6:30
14th-PROM!!!!!!!!!
15th-KC service project
16th-Lessons @ 7
18th-ASH TURNS 17!!!!
19th-LAST JAP. II CLASS! @ 6:30
20th-Veteran's Celebration @ 7/Key Leader (have to miss this one, too, since I'm the leader of the decorations committee for the veteran's thing)
21st and 22nd-studying if I have finals, shopping/partying if I get to skip them all
23rd-Lessons @ 7
25th-Beth's Birthday!!! :)
27th-LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! (Actually, I don't even have to show up if I don't want to)

Ahhhh....SUMMER! I WANT SUMMER!

Anyway, I had a great weekend. I danced, I talked, I even sang to the Lion King with a bunch of other high schoolers. It was great fun. That's all I'm gonna say.

Amaris: William! The best part of prom is to be a hot, single girl where the guys can't get you because they already have dates.
William: You're an incurable tease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home