Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, May 02, 2005

"Coming Home"

OKAY, PEOPLE! Sushi's one-year anniversary is coming up! We can't let it fall apart! It's almost summer! CELEBRATE!

Now that I've done enough random crap for the day, time for Am to be girly! She is the proud new owner of a PROM DRESS! WOO! YAY! It's hot pink, very close to a "JLo" Latino style that shows some skin but is *of course* still tasteful. (Wouldn't want me to be the cute lil' prom slut, right?)

Speaking of random, that last paragraph was really random. And not my style. Wow. I guess 3 and 1/2 hours of sleep and me don't work too well. And I think my sentence structure is going to Hades. I'm not tired; I'm just uncoordinated. I couldn't even type my name on my ID outline this morning. What did you expect, with me going to bed at 12:30 and waking up at 4 to finish it?

OMG. I am ending this. Now.

Amaris: William! The best part of prom is to be a hot, single girl where the guys can't get you because they already have dates.
William: You're an incurable tease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home