Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

"She's No You"

I've decided to actually go to prom. Really, there's no way I can't go when I begged 40 bucks to buy my dress.
And I now have a group to eat dinner with. Not my original group by a long shot, and I'll still be a freakin' third wheel, but it's something.
This is still going to be the prom from Hades. There's no doubt about that. But I've resolved to LOOK ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, DANCE UNTIL MY HEART STOPS, AND GET AMAZING PICS so that I can say I had fun despite what people have done recently to bring me down, go behind my back, and intentionally hurt me. So they will realize what they lost in me by thinking they were superior to the single one.

Because I'm like that. Because I do like revenge. And because I am "an incurable tease."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home