Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, May 09, 2005

"Is Anybody Out There?"

OMG... I was taking my driver's manual test in DE after school today and right in the middle of it, Sisqo's "The Thong Song" got stuck in my head. I was like, "WTC?" So, to get it out of my head, I came home and listened to it, and I am now completely thong-free. :P

Bad day today. Really bad. Sadly enough, the adrenaline for prom this weekend should be enough to keep my spirits soaring until about Monday, but then again, prom is one of the main reasons why I'm not happy. *sigh* It's not so much the fact that I have no date as much as it is everyone else DOES have one. Grrrr.... I want another group dinner!!!!! (And a bunch of other things that just won't happen.)

Amaris: William! The best part of prom is to be a hot, single girl where the guys can't get you because they already have dates.
William: You're an incurable tease.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Olivia said…

    I don't have a prom date, either! Besides, what happened to your "it's best to be hot and single at prom" philosophy? ;-)

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    It IS best, but that still doesn't mean I won't feel lonely...

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    what you mean lonely gurl?! u got us! always and forever:)

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Thanks, Ali! I was just referring to prom. You know I appreciate you guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home