Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Is This the End?

Okay, so I'm not one for ultimatums, but it seems like we desperately need one. Everything here was been dead for months, and as stated in my last post, Sushi's almost upon its milestone 1st birthday (on Monday, to be specific). The only people who post semi-continuously are Olivia and me. Granted, we have other sites to blog on, yet we continue to write. I know that we have busy schedules. Think of mine, arguably the busiest. I get an average of 3 hours of sleep most nights because of my work, and I have people all yelling at me because I hold my standards so high, but do I say, "Blog tonight? Nah..." Heck, I have THREE! I just don't understand why it's just me most of the time now....

The question, though hard for me to ask as a co-founder (and the only founder still blogging): Is there any purpose to keeping Sushi alive?

Comment, especially if it's in favor of keeping this going.

I'm done.

Amaris: William! The best part of prom is to be a hot, single girl where the guys can't get you because they already have dates.
William: You're an incurable tease.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    Aww... the end of OMAS? I heart OMAS. I liked it enough to almost join it! (Stupid invited that didn't work)

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shut down OMAS? Bah humbug! I HATE IT WHEN SITES SHUT DOWN DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST BY THE AUTHORS, WHO THEN GO ON AND FOUND ANOTHER SITE EXACTLY THE SAME and stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home