Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Ashley = hiding for the summer!

Please, all you wonderful, intelligent, lovable, terrific French studnets, please, do not kill me. I enjoy living. I don't want to talk about the final.
Anyways...
I had fun today. It was much fun, although it was somewhat stressful. AH well. The movie was good. I enjoyed myself, alhtough I am quite tired now, so yeah. I am repeating myself.
So yeah. WE ARE JUNIORS!!! WOOHOO!
In Algebra today I didn't do anything. It was great. So much fun for me. I got SOOOOOOO bored though. Everyone was asking me what was on the French final. argh. They didn't understand what I was trying to tell them and I was getting quite frustrated when they didn't understand. Ah well. An hour wasted.
And then I took my Latin final. It was SO easy! Ah well. I am glad to have it finished.
Well, Alison's kicking all your butts in my quotes. She has 480 points. Olivia still has 160, and Michael has 10. Why is no one else joining in?? They're quite fun!!
And Ali was right. Horace said What prevents me from telling the truth with a smile? Good job Alison!! Woohoo! Next!
Mea mihi conscientia pluris est quam omnium sermo. Have fun with that one!
Well, I'll let you go now....btw...

I (still) GOTS EARS!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    You know what?! I got a crapping 97% on that final. Argh... And I'm still insulted by what you said on the phone. It hurt.

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    My conscience means more to me than all speech. -Cicero

    How many points now?

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    You now have 160. 150 for the translation and 10 for the correct person

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    170. 10 for the motto.

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Sorry. Algebra's not my strong point. Actually, all math. I am not a math person. Yes. You do now have 170. I will make that change!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home