Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Grease

Summer days...wasting away???...i don't know the words so i'm not even gonna try.

summer feels so much close now that school is almost over. Just two more days and we're going to be juniors. it's unbelievable. exams this year seem so hard. i do'nt have anything tomorrow so that's why i have time to write in here. i've updated my profile too if you wanna check that out. i didn't realize this till today, but it said that i was a male in it...i just laughed!!! but it's all changed now. i realize that i didn't really say anything bout myself and i just started writing but you'll pretty much read about me in the profile.

as for the finals though, french was amazingly hard. I was guessing my through the last part of it so i really do hope that she just takes that section out. i know i did really badly even though i'd like to think i did well, but that's just not happening. but i'm not really caring anymore. school is over in two days and summer is going to start. i'm looking forward to it so much even though i don't even have anything planned. i guess i'll enjoy not having to do homework and waking up at 7 in the mornin'!

to answer's ashley's translation of Altius, Fortius, Citius...to show you how bored i am, i actually went online and looked up the meaning of these three words and came up with "Swifter, Higher, Stronger". If that's wrong, blame yahoo.com, lol.

Less than two days to go!!!

I GOTS EARS!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Alison -

    Turns out I can't come to the movies on Friday. :( The hospital lost my tests AGAIN! Now I have to go in and have it all done a third time Friday afternoon around 1 o'clock. Sorry! I really wanted to go with you guys. Maybe we can do something next week before I leave for California.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    o, i'm sry you can't come. we'll definitely do something. hope you won't be in too much pain:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home