Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

"End of the World"

Or, at least school.

THE YEAR IS ALMOST OVER!!!! Daniel and I helped Layman out during SRT, carrying books, running papers to students, etc. It wasn't until then that I realized that I would never be in any of my green day classes again, excepting North Star SRT. It's so sad!! I'm getting all sentimental here! Argh... I don't adapt well to change.

Things I'll Miss This Summer:
- Snack Shop (haha)
- N* staffers sneaking out to buy us food
- Kelsey's outfits
- Kaylan and me feeling smart in Algebra II :P (Slack-off juniors!)
- World History - Ammar getting yelled at by the other guys, him yelling back; Courtney's hugs (haha); Daniel just being Daniel; the Millenium Series theme song
- French *tear*
- Christmas potato! (Evan will only be with us another year!)
- All of N* stuff
- Jonah *illegally* playing games on the school computer
- Jonah losing badly when I sit and watch (haha!)
- orchestra periods that weren't really orchestra periods (mostly this past month, when I left orchestra to work on "N* stuff")

I have no good memories of chem, so I'll stop there. :P

You know, Jane, posting more often would make us all happier and would lighten the load of entries you have to read. (hint, hint)

I GOTS EARS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home