Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

French Final = hard!!

Wow. That was a lot harder than I originally expected. I"m glad though. It made me think! Woohoo for thinking!!!!!
I will be attending on Friday, and getting a ride from Catie. :-D ALi- sorry if I seemed a bit out of it when you called before. I had just gotten up! I was tired.
Ah, well. No one has answered my last questions, which make me sad. So the score still stands tied at Alison- 160; Olivia - 160; everyone else? 0. That's right. Zero. Nada. Ha. Get out those latin dictionarires!! OR French dictionaries!!
Okay the answers to the last ones were:
1.) It so mysterious, the land of tears. And that is again by St. Ex. from LPP (And actually, you find both quotes in the same chapter about "la guerre entre les moutons et les fleurs." The war between the sheep and flowers.)
2.) I think therefore I am! And I believe Descartes said that. (A Frenchman!) Correct me if I am wrong.
Okay your next one is a motto. Give the translation and whose motto it is:
Altius, Fortius, Citius.
Ha. Have fun.
Not much more to report other than in 1.5 school days we will be juniors! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay yeah.
Short post just because.
Oh, changing the thing at the bottom. Most of you have heard me say this.
Oh, and correction from last time. Because I did not see Jonah or Nathan perform last night, they have yet to use up their Ashley dangeruosly coming to something they are in ticket. I have taken away the rest of yours. Sorry. BUT I had so much fun! It was an awesome show!!!

I GOTS EARS!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home