Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

We = Almost Juniors!

He!! How are you all? I am good. I have sugar and caffine ergo I am happy. Woohoo!
OKay! Let's start with the quote of the day. Michael now has 10 points for giving the motto, Alison has 310 points for giving the last two translations, but not the last motto, and Omom still has 160 points. The rest of you have 0. Come on! Okay, Combining Ali's and Michael's answers, it was the Olymic Motto which means higher, faster, stronger. Good job! The new one, if i can find my paper is:
Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat? Hee! You don't need to know who said it. If you do, you get 20 points! wOoT!
Okay...not much happened today. Took that English final, and I got an A. It was eh. Latin final tomorrow. I think that I'll actually study. I'm just going to look over some stuff, not really out and out study.
I wnat to know what I got on the French test!! Argh!!! Anyways.
Getting another guinea pig tonight. I have no idea what to name her though. Suggestions would be appriciated! (wow. This is a short post!)

I GOTS EARS!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home