Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Scarlett

OMG!! WHY DO U PEOPLE WRITE SO MUCH?! geez! i guess i havent blogged in forever but i dont think i can go through and read everything! btw... is it really necessary, everyone, to add in the fact that i blurted out "alison?" at ashley's surprise birthday party?! *sigh... hehe.. oops.. about meeting of the minds.. i just have to say *sniff... IM SO PROUD OF EVERYONE!!! *tears... for the amount of time we had to work on that thing i think we did very well! YAY! but now i just cant wait til school is over!! finals are a big pain in the butt! btw.. did i mention that i utterly despise math? math is the bane of my existence...omg, who has read Gone with the Wind and it's sequel Scarlett?? YOU MUST ALL READ IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! I about sent anyone and everyone who tried to take the book from me within an inch of their lives!! i love rhett... *sigh.. im such a bookworm and a loser but i dont care! hehe.. anyways i have chem final and english final (whee) tomorrow so tootles and farewell!
I GOTS EARS!!! (i wont ask about this one.. hehe)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    We sooooooo have to do something next week! (Or maybe even Saturday... hint, hint!) I'm disappointed aobut not being able to hang out with Ali and the rest tomorrow, and since I'll be gone next Saturday night for California and you'll be leaving for Vietnam soon, I wanna spend the last few days of "15" with ya! *tear* One last day (or half of one, technically) and then our sophomore year is over!!!!! :(

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Jane, you lose. You don't remember me jumping about telling everyone I GOTS EARS!!!! ??? You even pulled my hood over my head!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home