Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Meeting Of the Minds = Enjoyable!

It was GOOD!! I enjoyed myself!!! It was funny! (Although, sadly enough, I did not get to see Nathan and Jonah's... Or Beth's. I risked my life to get there! lol. Okay. Sarah, Jane, Olivia, Nathan, and Jonah have all used up their Ashley risking her life to get to something involving them ticket. Sorry! Mom and I drve 80 mph from Lafayette in traffic to get there. Ah well. Only because I love you all. (In a non romantic way mostly.) )
Anyways..
I don't think I did well on that Chem final. It was evil. I hate Chem. I ONLY HAVE 1 MORE DAY! WOOHOOO!!!! Ah well. I never have to take it again. I will be ending my days with physics, which I am looking forward to sooo much!!!
Yes! French final tomorrow! I can't wait! (Okay, Yes, I know I am weird. Don't laugh at me!! lol! That's my job!)
Hee! I am on such a dugar high right now. Sarah gave me ice cream!
Ah, French. That reminds me...
I don't know who posted the answer first to my question. I assume it's Omo, but I am not sure, so you will both get your points. And the correct translation is:
"But that's not a man! That's a mushroom!
A what?
A mushroom!"
And it was from Le petit prince by St. Exupery! Woohoo! Je l'aime! Now for another, actually, tonight we will have 2! :-)
1.) C'est tellment mysterieux, le pays des larmes! :-(
2.) Cogito ergo sum! :-)
Oh!
My day today was awesome! I got out of school at 11.30! Hee. Meaning I skipped most of Englsih, which makes me happy. (I also skipped SRT, but no one really cares about that.)
My day started off TERRIBLE.
I realized that I forgot my chem binder, that Routt was collecting, at home. I ran around the school going to various teachers to see if I could use their phone to call my mom to have her birng it. FINALLY, I got Deardorff's phone to work. (Collier let me use his, but I couldn't get it to work.) I also realized that hey! I only have a graphing calculator, and we're supposed to use only scientific on the test. SO I tracked Jane down and traded her calcs. I then went to US, which was absolutly hilarious. Watching juniors pretend to be chickens who are tackled to the ground and eaten in the dark is one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen.
Anyways, I then went to chem and failed my final.
I then got out of English to go with my mom to Lafayette. THat was fun. We stopped an ate, and then went to the mall. And actually, at the mall, I ran into one of my best frineds from grade school who recognized me right as I entered the pet shop. :-) I spent some time talking to her. I then went to hot topic where I got the best sweatshirt ever. If you saw me tonight, I probably said "I GOT EARS!" to you! It's such a cute swaetshirt. I don't believe Jane thinks so though.
Anyways. I went to the Denny's where I had a soda with my parents. We then all went to the psychologist. Woohoo. Family outing. Long story. Don't want to talk about it. The psychologist said that I need to start acting more like a teenager and not a thirty year old. Wow. That sounds weird. I think that he feels I have too many responsibities at home. SO yeah.
Mom and I then drove 80 to get to school in time. It took us 45 minutes! :-D Never again though.

Well that's about all for now...

Oh! Wait! I might be getting another guinea pig! YAY!

"Happy Towne: a self-sufficient community where the people are fed with the area's sole food source - a giant PopTart."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home