Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, May 14, 2004

Basement = Squishy.

Well folks, it rained and yeah, my basement is again, squishy. Argh. Double argh. Evil basement.
Well, our theater scene went much better than I planned, no offense. It's not that, it just seems as if she liked it more than I thought she was going to, for some reason. Ah well, it makes me happy all the same. :-D Oh, more about the scenes. We went third. A BUNCH of groups had to have their scripts with them! That's kinda sad, since we had sooo long to work on them. I thought that a lot of them could have been really good if the people had worked on them. Ah well.
Tomorrow I do plan on doing my US history paper. Without fail. It must be done. I at least want to get my outline done, so that I can easily write it this week. I really don't want to have to write it on my birthday though. That would totally suck.
I also have to start that theater thing...argh. I'll worry about that later, because that won't take me nearly as long ot write as US history. That is going to take a while. Argh. Somehow 4 page paper on Supreme Court decisions doesn't scream YAY! WRITE ME! HURRY! I'LL BE FUN!!! But whatever. I got to choose the topic too. This was the only thing that I KNEW that our libray would have anything on. (Our library is one of the worst school libraries EVER. They don't usually have anything useful on anything you're looking for. They had no books on the practice of psychology, psychology itself, and there was something else, although I can't remember what. Ah well. it just frustrates me to learn that we have The Federalist papers, but nothign on psy.) Anyways...
On to the question of the day: To be honest, I don't have a favorite key on my keyboard. I might also add theat I am three keys short since Ziggy, my wonderful African grey and the only one of my birds so far that hasn't bitten Nathan, tore my F1, F2, and esc key off, adn I now have no idea where they are. SO yeah.
Speaking of birds, Angel apparenly hates Nathan considering she jumped off the couch, and bit him fairly hard on the face as she clung to his back flapping her wings wildly. (Did I miss anything, Nathan?) To bring some of you up to date on my birds, because they are my life lol, I have an umbrella cockatoo named Angel, a servere macaw, (aka a pirate bird) named Tucker, (such a samrt name for a bird, right?) a red headed conure named Beaker, and an African grey, whom I love very very very very much named Ziggy, from The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars. (Points go to anyone (besides Nathan and/or Sarah) who can name the artist of that CD.
Alison, French wasn't all that bad. I mean, okay, so you might have messed up the plusque parfait. Eh. No big deal. You'll pick it up. Just remember: Imparfait for eitehr etre or avoir + the past participle of the verb. And please, French people who go to my school, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I've already been killed once this week, and I have a paper due on Friday!! I can't afford to come back from the grave in a big musical number again. I don't want to discuss the quiz any further. It was only out of 60 points.
Anyways...Ashley is tired. Ashley wants to sleep. yay for Ashley! Who's having trouble spelling her name! lol
I leave you with now:

BURGLE!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Only 60 points. Ha! Considering our class average was 30, and the highest (most likely me) was 50, that's sad.

    Jane might be able to answer your question, if she even remembers that you told her. :P

    YAY for Ashley and Nathan's scene!

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    The bird is punishing me for my sins. I'm not sure what sins, but I'm definately being punished. Or else your bird is just evil. I'm open to that possibility as well.

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    I'd go with the second one, Nathan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home