Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, May 14, 2004

"Over"

...as in the fact that the school week will be over in just a few hours, and sophomore year will be permanently over (for hopefully all of us!) in a little more than two weeks. YES!

Sarah's in a happy mood. :P Can ya guess why??

YESASIA PACKAGE!

My last one until California. Thank goodness... less than a month and I can go online shopping again!

Call me stupid, but I just realized that my computer's DVD player is VCD compatible. Goodness, I'm slow. But in addition to that, it also means that I can stop annoying Mom with Ayumi's concerts. (Of course, I said "I can," not "I will." :P)

Hayes needs more food in the Snack Shop. I'm starving here!!!!

I was planning on posting and creating a new ending scheme, but 1) I was busy and could not post, and 2) Ash beat me to it. Of course, I would have chosen "Burgle!" Either that or Jonah's response to the subtitled Chinese movie we watched in World History: "Chairman Mao portraits: The gifts that keep on giving." (It was something to that effect.)

The Honors Program was indeed last night, and I was so completely surprised when I realized that I was being honored for Academic Top Ten. While I had known that I rounded out the Top Ten lineup at the last spot, I knew that Jane had a higher GPA than I did, yet she was not awarded. 0_o?? I only have a 3.973, and she has a 3.98-something, I think. Oh, well. Maybe something happened in this semester that brought me up. (Like my five A+'s in one six weeks, maybe?) I have no idea. All I know is that the people who were included in Top Ten surprised me. I won't say anything here as to hurt anyone's feelings, but it simply made me a bit angry. Ah, well. That's what happens when you hold grudges.

Is it time for the "Question of the Day?" I'll answer my own question and say "By George, you're right! It IS time for the QotD!"

Question of the Day: What is your favorite key on a computer keyboard?

My answer: The "Caps Lock" key. It makes it so much easier to type more "emotional" sentences in all caps for those of us who don't use the "touch typing" method.

BURGLE!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Marten said…

    I like the "smite" key! put a "smite" sticker on the delete key.

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    I hate the caPSLOCK KEY WITH A PASSION. tHIS HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME AND i DON'T notice until I've typed a whole paragraph. And then you have to retype it. It drives me insane.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home