Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Ferris Beuller's(?) Day Off

There's only a week of school left!!! unfortunately, that weeks is filled with finals:( considerin that i already took my math and orchestra final, and i'm exempt from my anatomy final, the only really hard finals that i'm gonna have are french and chemistry. photography and english should be a cinch:-d hope finals go well for everyone this week. i'm gonna be so sad when school actually does end. i love the first couple weeks that we're out of school, but after i'm done basking in boredom, i get sick of having nothing to do and not seeing all my friends. anyone know of anyplace that's hiring that pays somewhat well? i'm looking for a job that gives me 40 hr work weeks...but i haven't been able to find any.
since everyone's been saying what they did this weekend, i'll tell you bout my boring weekend.
On sat:
~went to rehearsal for IACA's (indianapolis association of chinese americans) lion dance that we will be performing during the indy 500 parade. any of you alls going, maybe i'll see ya there!!!
~went to what seemed like a billion places to fill out job applications like..target, united artist theatres, YMCA...
~went home and fell asleep at 7
on sun:
~woke up at 10
~walked aimlessly around my house looking for something to do till 11:15
~worked from 11:30-4
~got a haircut
~came home
~worked on finals project for photography
~get online

...isn't my life just so exciting?!?!?! lol...now it's almost midnight and i've gotta study for a vocab quiz tomorrow...has anybody learned anything in english this year?!?!?! cuz i know i haven't!!!

"Happy Towne: a self-sufficient community where the people are fed with the area's sole food source - a giant PopTart."

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Let's see. What have I learned in Lyceum this year, other than the fact that you can't write, direct, and prepare a class performance in TWO WEEKS??

    Nothin'. Isn't that sad?

    I probably won't be at the parade, but if I am, I'll look for ya!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home