Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, May 24, 2004

Tomorrow = Ashle being pressed for time!!!!

Oh argh. Chelsea (a.k.a. DEMON child) just deleted my nice long post...
Okay...
Tomorrow:
A. Go to US history
B.Take Chem final
C. Go home. (ha! My mom is the coolest! She's letting me skip my last two classes because I have nothing better to do in them. We have to go to Lafayette at like 4 though...)
D. Go to lafayette
E. HOPEFULLY go to Meeting of the Minds...I might be a bit late...I will definatly try to make it though. If it looks like I am going to be more than 15 minutes late, I might just bag it... I am going to TRY MY HARDEST to make it there though! I want to see you all!!!
F. Go home and study
Okay...
So yeah...
I am not looking forward to summer gym. At all. Enough said.
I AM looking forward to my French final though! I can't wait! I find them sooo much fun!!! (seriously!!)
Oh! And we're having an English essay on our Latin final! wOoT! Yay! Fun!!! Woohoo!!! :-D (seriously!!)
Okay yeah. Now, because Sarah stopped doing her question of the day, I will start with my TRA-DA-DA! Latin/French Quotes of the day. Rules: Translate. More points if you can name speaker/ book/etc. Okay? Okay. I will not tell you if they are Latin or French. You must guess. In this round, only Sarah is exempt, because she knows a.) WHat it means and b.) Where it is from. Okay, the quote is this:
" -'Mais ce n'est pas un homme! C'est un champignon!
- 'un quoi?'
-'Un champignon!!!' "
10 points for name of source and 150 points for translation. Go!

"Happy Towne: a self-sufficient community where the people are fed with the area's sole food source - a giant PopTart."



2 Comments:

  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    You know you are out of it when you spell your own name wrong. I'm gonna leave it. It's a proof of my inability to spell even my own name. But I will leave a correction: Tomorrow = ASHLEY being pressed for time.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Olivia said…

    "But it's not a man! It's a mushroom!"
    "A what?"
    "A mushroom!"
    From Le Petit Prince
    (champignon *is* mushroom, right??)
    (how the heck do they confuse a man with a mushroom??)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home