Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

God Bless Mattie...

In memory of Mattie Stepanek, poet and peacemaker...


On to happier things: JANE CAME BACK HOME! YAY! And I couldn't truly welcome her back without a 4 1/2 hour visit, could I? And I got one of my birthday presents early! Jane got me a... *drumroll, please*

FAKE LOUIS VUITTON BAG!

Ahhh.... That's the best present so far this year. (Although my grandparents' $50-dollar check wasn't bad, either.) It even had a wonderfully-detailed silk bag that it came in. (When I say "wonderfully-detailed," I mean "tearing at the seams with loose threads," and when I say "silk," I mean "burlap.") The flaws are appreciated, Jane. I love it!

I stood up clutching my fake Louis, and Jane told me that "Jean-Luc was not worthy" of me. I replied, "Of course not, darling! He's 2000 leagues under the sea, and I'm a mountaintop." (Like that analogy, Ash?)

I had a dream last night that I had ongoing "relations" with the Devil. He and I IMed each other frequently and ate dinner in foreign fish markets. Apparently, he saw me as a "hard-to-get" girl (Ha... That's an understatement!); and thus, good met evil. He would destroy, but I'd build everything back up again. A nice look at teamwork, I must say. Of course, he killed Jane and Ash for the thrill of it, something I couldn't undo, but I never got mad enough at him to leave. Now that's just sad. Please tell me I'm not that blind.

"LOOK! Purple tuna!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home