Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

"Game"

HA! I get the 98th post! I'm so lucky!

Anyway, I just got back from another exhausting day of VBS set-up. We left at noon, returned at 8:30... Whew! I'm tired... And I have almost an entire day of it tomorrow, followed by two free days (what we call a weekend) before I return for the actual week of VBS. Today, I had the privilege of moving trees, sticking old, artificial Christmas tree branches into holes beneath the stage, mounting 54 pieces of green crepe paper onto the ceiling, writing the names of all 90 kids on gold/silver stars, and hanging fishies. (Yes, Ash, we hung the fishies today! You'll love them! And yes, they were tripped over... several times. Oops...)

Nothing else to say. Bored as all get out, but that's the way it is for most of us, I'd say. OH! How could I forget the fact that I broke an Ayu CD while trying to get over my parents' crap in the garage? I may be thin, but there are some instances when squeezing over - and not through - is the best way out, even if it means having to import another CD. :(

"Get up off your knees! You're too young for that..."

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    AW! My poor goldfish. No, they are NOT tuna! lol. Hm...I'll have to put some money into your "AYU FUNDS" lol. Just think, next week is VBS! Hooray! I'm very much looking forward to it. :-D And I should really post soon. I will! I will! But yeah. Hm..I think that I am going to call you in a little bit, to see what's up for today. So yeah. I'll see you in a bit!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home