Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, June 18, 2004

Ut amaris, ama!

Hello all! Wow! I am slap happy tonight!!!!!
That could be because I got the COOLEST THING EVER tonight! I got-get this- from a dollar store-a FRENCH cd of an artist from the 1930's! It's the COOLEST! I love it to death! It's awesome! This is the-wow-I've run out of words. C'est absolument FORMIDABLE!!!! Et maintenant, je parle en francais!
Ce "post" est le 100me, n'est pas? YAY! 100! Cent!!! wOOt! That makes me happy! Happy 100th post!
To Sarah: Yay! 100 posts!
To Olivia: YAY! 100 posts master!
To Ali: We've written 100 posts! yay!
To Jane: Wish you were here! Happy 100th post and happy birthday!
To YouNa: Woohoo! 100!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okie dokie. Now on to what I've done with my time.
Thursday: I got up and talked to Evan. Then, my grandfather and I walked, for some really strange reason, around Kroger. We had some lunch, and then we went to Lowes. We then walked aroudn the mall. Actually, at the mall, I saw this little boy who I worked with in his special ed class at Sunnyside. I didn't stop to talk to him, because I didn't recognize who he was with. It wasn't his fahter, so yeah. But that made me really happy. Then we went home, and we ate dinner later. After dinner, Evan came over and we had ice cream. He met my grandfather and such. It was fun, especially because I haven't talked to him in a while, because he was in Italy and then he's leaving for an IU program on Sunday. He'll be back Friday I believe though. So yeah.
Wednesday: I spent the day with Sarah helping her at church. We got ready for VBS next week, which should be lots of fun and awesome!
Today:Today, Sarah came over and then we went to a movie with Nathan, Jonah, Thomas, and Michael. We saw the Terminal. I enjoyed it. It was cute. Then I came home and did more VBS stuff. I made 20 crickets and 20 leaves. I enojyed spending time with everyone, although, I am not sitting next to Michael again, lol! (Just kidding!) But yeah. I'm happy. This summer is becoming better than I thought it would be. At least I am happy (or happier) this summer. So yeah.
My grandfather leaves tomorrow morning. I am going to miss him, and not miss him. If that makes sense. Ah well. I'll write more later!!!!
"Get up off your knees! You're too young for that..."

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home