Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Docendo discimus.

Lat quote: To be loved, love. Wow. You wouldn't believe how tired I am. (Unless of course you are Sarah, Nathan, Jonah, or Marten. Then you would.) I had fun this morning with VBS, but I am TIRED. I attempted to sleep, but I couldn't. So yeah.
This day's quote is Docendo discimus. Have fun. I'm too lazy to count points right now.
But yeah. Jane: I thought you were coming back the 28th. Welcome home! and Happy belated birthday! Olivia: Yes, I was, and I am, obsessed with ducks. Ask Sarah about my Jungle Duck. (WHich is a big hit!!!!)
THat's all for now. I itch a lot. Evil mosqitos. This post really didn't have a point. Oh well.
"Get up off your knees! You're too young for that..." (This will be changed soon! Promise!)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home