Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Je m'aperçus bientôt que l'amour ressemble à la soif : une goutte d'eau l'augmente.

Hello all! Hm..I need to title this entry, but I am having a problem with yahoo. Argh. And all my wonderful sites are saved on my yahoo. Ah well.
There is your quote: Je m'aperçus bientôt que l'amour ressemble à la soif : une goutte d'eau l'augmente.
Scores: (names in descending order)
Alison
Michael
Olivia
Nathan
Sarah and Jonah
Evan
Scores stand at what they were last time but Sarah has 160 more points. yay!
My grandfather is here. He got here around 10:30 am, meaning I was only half an hour off in my prediction. We went to lunch today and then drove and saw mom at work.
Well, I must go now. Sarah will be here soon to pick me up, so yeah. I'll tell you how that goes later.
OH!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!!!!!! JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE!!!! FELICAM NATALAM!!!!!!! 16!!!!!! wOOt!!!!!!

"Get up off your knees! You're too young for that..."

2 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    i think i know who wrote it. dunno the translation cuz freetranslation.com translated it really weirdly and i don't feel like looking more. but i think it is Rétif de la Bretonne who said it. i can try the translation but i doubt i have it right...i get a general idea that love resembles thirst: a drop of water increases it.

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    I realized soon that love resembles thirst: a water drop increases it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home