Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

The Scarlet Letter

Greetings from San Jose, California!! I just got here today and so far I'm... bored. Hehe... My dad has a reunion thingy here because he was in the navy. So I'm here chilling with Daniel and Andrew. We are watching friends... can u tell that we dont have much to do? Hehe... O btw! I read the Scarlet Letter! It's not my summer reading book, but I wanted to read it anyway and it is good. Not the happiest of books, but it's still good! My summer reading for the Academy is Fast Food Nation. It's alright. It's fairly interesting like how all the founders of fast food restaurants had no education. They were basically all drop outs yet they made billions. What a funny little world we live in. But I'm not a huge fan of fast food anyway. Well, anyways, I'll be back in 5 days! So everyone try not to miss me tooo much! hehe.. tootles!!!

"I've been rejected...twice!"

1 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    OOH! HI!

    I wanted to read "Fast Food Nation," too. Layman recommended it. However, I still have the other three summer reading books to finish. Argh.

    Have fun in Cali! Get tan! (Haha... Heck, I didn't even get tan when I was out there!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home