Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Anguis in herba.

Nate and I broke up.
That's all I am going to say to that right now. I really want to be left alone a bit.
Anyways, on to happier subjects....
I have a wonderfuul servvice project coming up. My dad wrote to the psychology professor at Purdue whom he knows and I GET TO WORK WITH EEG'S!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me soooooooooo happy! It's an awesome experince and I am sooooo lucky! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! It seriously is the only thing keeping me sane right now. I'm really really really really really really really really really really really reallly looking forward to it! :-D
"Rain is just God's faucet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home