Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

"Can I sleep yet?"

Three days, and I'm already exhausted. Here's the low-down on my red day classes for Jane and Ali, since they're just dying to know. (I'm sure...)

Yesterday = good. I have a feeling my red days will be much less stressful than my green days, and this is why.

R5 - Interdisc. (I STILL love this class! It is amazing! :P)
R6 - North Star. (Can you say, FOOD and FUN TIMES? Yes, there is work involved, but when it involves the North Star staff, it's always a blast! I also met some of the sophomores and introduced myself, which will make editing for this upcoming issue more efficient, hopefully.)
R7 - Chamber Orchestra. We received our first piece of the year, and being a first violin this year, I expected it to be more difficult. Ah, well. There's nothing wrong with that! Besides, I will be practicing 3 hours' worth- yes, THREE HOURS' WORTH - of music for the Italy trip. Starting the 14th, we'll be going over to LC to practice from 7-8:30 p.m. every second Tuesday of the month, up until May.
R8 - Physics. At first I was worried about this class, but I have a feeling I won't hate it quite as much as precal. Yes, it'll be rigorous, but that's the least of my problems. (And it's my first class with Catie in YEARS!)

I got an elevator key to use to get up and down from Physics, and when I was walking with William (Ehlhardt) after Physics yesterday, I turned around to open the door and he asked, "Can I come with you?" before popping in it with me. Good thing he did - I'm such an idiot. I couldn't figure out how to use the key, even with Olivia's assistance. :P So we got out right in the middle of all the main hall traffic, and these guys came up to us and asked, "Why do YOU get to use the elevator?" I realized that I still LOOK perfectly healthy, and William said, "I don't know. Ask her."

Classic. :)

I'm off to get my hair cut! (No, nothing drastic. Just relayering it. I'm not planning to do a whole, "LOOK! I cut practically a foot of my hair on some random Wednesday" thing like I did in middle school. Remember, Jane and Ali, when I came into French with short hair, and Jane yelled out, "SARAH! What did you do to your hair?" Haha... No, don't expect that anytime soon. I'm saving my hair for senior year, when I'll chop it all of again. :P) Good day!

"Rain is just God's faucet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home