Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, August 20, 2004

"Bring on the men and let the fun begin..."

I love that song. I only know one line, and it keeps repeating itself in my head. :P It's the new "Steam Heat" for me.

YOU GUYS WERE ALL AWESOME TONIGHT! I was impressed, but not quite as much as Linda, since she hadn't seen any of you perform before. I would've bought flowers for you all, but I'm broke, and have been for about a week. (I'm still adjusting to that fact. It's been awhile since I last spent my saved-up money.)

And Marten, I miss your hair, too. :(

"Rain is just God's faucet."

2 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    I need pics of this hairless Marten!
    Michael, you do it. Hurry up, I leave town on wednesday.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    They will probably be up when you get back, honeychild.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home