Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Ars gratia artis

Hello! Well, the first days are over....I'll give a rundown of all my classes.
CAS: Yes, this is a class. It's basically a study hall, but it's also going to serve to give us extra IB lessons. Meaning, the teachers are going to come in every once in a while and teach us more than the other classes need. Woohoo....
AP Psy.: I swear that Cuellar is trying to KILL us with work. IB has more essays and experiments to do. ah well. The class sounds like great fun anyways. I am really looking forward to it, although not so much to all that work.
Physics: Eh. It sounds better than chemistry, but I am still a bit worried about all the math involved......McKinley sounds like a great teacher though!!
AP English: Sounds like we're actually going to do something this year! wOOt!! :-D (Although I probably won't say this when I have so much work that I feel like I am drowning! lol)
Honors PreCal: Why me? Why me? WHY ME??? Why this class!?? Argh. Sarah, I shant be of any help. I myself am going to fail......(no matter what you say, Boggs)
TOK: Awesome class. Awesome people. So much fun shall be had. I am sure, right Olivia?
Latin: I am really hoping to do something this year. I want this to be a challenging class, but I don't think that it will. Ah well.
French: Awesome. Just awesome. (Would be even better if BOTH William and Evan were in my class, but I'll settle for just Evan.)
Lunches: A and C. I hate them. I know no one. I sit with Sarah (Evan's sister, not Amaris) on Green Days and Amanda on Red Days. (Not bad people mind you, but I'd rather Sarah Moreland or Nate, or Evan, or Jonah, you know? Ah well. )
C'est la vie!
"Rain is just God's faucet."

3 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Don't hurt me, Ash, but Nathan's in both my lunches. (cowers in fear of being hit)

    I want a lunch with you, too! I don't see you other than in the mornings. :( I have Clyde in both of my lunches, so at least I know I have someone. At least you don't have D lunch both days. (Ugh...) I'm going to starve on green days. (I have N* on red days, which means FOOD!)

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    Ars gratia artis - Art for art's sake. (motto of MGM)
    YAY! I need to fit in as many points as I can before this is over! What's CAS, btw? And who is boggs? Oh, tell me what you think of AP ENglish. I think I want to take that class later. Of course french is awesome. Was there ever any doubt? :P

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    There was never any doubt about French, I just didn't realize how AMAZINGLY FUN it would actually be. It's awesome. Seriously.
    And I won't hit you Sarah. I only hit Boggs. *angelic smile* But yeah. I'd give up A and C lunch for lunch with people that I know. Seriously. I'd take D each day if I knew people. Ah well. C'est la vie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home