Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, August 16, 2004

There IS a world out there!

I"M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!

That doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling much better, because I'm still physically exhausted and I'm incredibly stiff from being stuck on the futon for days. But I'm sooooo grateful for all you guys have done for me: Olivia's cookie bouquet (which I FINALLY started eating yesterday - it's too pretty!), Jane and Ali spending part of their weekend home from Indiana Academy to bake brownies with me and look over the yearbook (and Jane's WONDERFUL picture on the back cover - hehe...), Evan's chocolates and the long walk to Riley when I wasn't there - I appreciate it all the same! - and all of Ash's help and assistance in the hospital and out. I felt it was worth you sleeping on that hard chair all night, though you may not agree. :P

And so, I'm going to see how well I do tomorrow. I may have to cut out before the day's over, since 1) the morphine is so strong that what lingers in my body now makes it hard to breathe, 2) my heart's under too much stress already from the drugs the doctors gave me, so it's beating irregularly much more often, and 3) I may be too weak physically to walk to class. The good news is that I have study hall (with Debiasse - I miss N* SRT!) and lunch together, which gives me about 2 hours straight to just rest after Interdisc and Etymology. Then comes PreCal... Ugh.
Math on the first day. (thumbs down) At least I don't have physics until Wednesday! (Which means no stairs for Sarah yet!)

Olivia, when you get your schedule, let me know if there's a chance we can be "elevator buddies." :P

"Rain is just God's faucet."

2 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Olivia said…

    1) You're welcome! :o)
    2) Ms. DeBiasse is incredibly cool.
    3) As is Mr. Everitt, the etymology teacher. Just wait until he starts rapping...
    4) YEAH elevator buddies! I'm supposed to get my schedule during first period on Tuesday, so since we (based on my best guess) have that class together, I'll be able to tell you right away.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Yay! You're back! I thought it was worth it, but I also feel that they should have comfier chairs, lol. And I'll post on here tomorrow maybe. I'm not sure yet. I'll post sometime, lol! Well, welcome back! And I have physics tomorrow, but PreCal on Wednesday! :-D (I'm glad I don't have them side by side.) Ah well. I'll hopefully get to talk to you tomorrow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home