Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Ars longa, vita brevis.

Well, first off, becuase I am too lazy to count points, everyone wins! Yeah, I'll bring cookies to some gathering where you all are. Sound good? And don't worry, Evie, I'll give you cookies next time I see you! :-D
Well, I feel as if a truck hit me! I'm sick, I think. But, because there's no way I can miss school and keep up with my work, I will be attending school this whole week, hopefully.
Something I learned this week: I hate driving downtown. I got lost coming home too.
Now, if anyone needs me, I'll be upstairs curled up in my bed with a book. Hopefully. Maybe. I don't knkow. Argh. Yeah.
Oh, and Sarah, Ali, or Jane: Do you remember French verbs? I've forgotten a few that I need to know........lol. I'll post a list soon!!! (PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!)
"Rain is just God's faucet."

3 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    Ars longa, vita brevis - Art (work) is long, but life is short

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger yumyum said…

    OMG!!! I can't believe it!!! ashley forgot french verbs!!!! she must really be sick:-p lol. hope you get better.:-)

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    They're ones that I know the pp of but not the present forms. ie mourir. Ah well. And arent' I allowed to forget French now and then!? lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home