Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

"Bali Hai"

I just got lectured on high school burnout by my mother. She practically yelled at me to stop doing all the activities I'm doing now and to get out, go shopping, and socialize.

Me, socialize? HA!

I have to admit, though, I'm exhausted, and it's not even been two weeks yet. And let's just say that this weekend, I won't get much sleep. It's the first Key Club district board meeting, and it lasts from 6:45 tomorrow night until Sunday. So much for studying for Interdisc and Physics...

Jane and Ali, when you come visit LN, you guys HAVE to shadow some of my classes! I need the extra mood booster of hanging out with you guys! I miss being able to talk to you in person about all the drama in my life. :P (Really, lack thereof.)

"Rain is just God's faucet."

3 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a little too much wasabi in your sashimi?

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (C'est teh Boggsey. Yes, I still check this thing every so often. Be proud of me!) Hmm, Sarah? You are the total opposite of me. My parents get antsy every so often that I don't spend enough time on homework. lol So, yeah, we need to combine some of that. Hopefully Ash will guilt-trip me into doing more work. I swear, that girl is insane....she has like all of her homework done for days in advance. "Yeah, I'm working on the physics stuff that's do in a week." Ugh. Drives me nuts. But hopefully I feel so bad that I'll actually stop procrastinating, lol. So, about all that drama--sorry to hear that, mate. I already don't rant to you, usually, but I'll try to not rant in the future if the mood ever strikes me. Oh, and if William ever gets a girlfriend out of French class I'll let you know in order to cheer you up. ;) That would be a true miracle! Even moreso than me learning French! Well, I've not much else to say. It occurs to me that this could have been said in an email instead of a blog comment....ah well. Oh, and do come back to French and visit from time to time! Hilgemeier is so cool! Claire and I were playing cards today on the floor (as a joke) for a couple of minutes. 'Twas very funny. And Floyd randomly walked in. Yeah, so do stop by. I'll stop rambling now. Ciao!

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Excuse me? I am not insane. And I won't be guilt tripping you into doing your work anymore.....it only works if I do mine. Ah well. Talk to you later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home