Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, December 03, 2004

"My Name's WOMEN"

Argh. Yesterday was bad. Really bad. Stupid report card. Stupid 3.66 GPA. Stupid PreCal test with verifying identities. Stupid bad mood. Stupid crying. (Add Hayes to my list of people I have broken down in front of.)

Today is good, because you know what? It's not yesterday! *gasp* Deep thoughts, huh?

Speaking of deep thoughts, Interdisc today was AWESOME! I love "breaking-up-of-social-circles" activities, and I prefer Lit to U.S. History, anyway. So, this morning = (as Nat says) FUNNESS! Haha...

Tonight's going to be fun. Beth just asked me a couple minutes ago to come help her with her bulletin board at church until 5, which I most likely will do. Then I'm going to the movies and then most likely hanging out with Ash afterwards. Social, social, social. Hee, hee. FUN!

Yeah... Other good news: Saw the front cover to Ayu's new CD. (GORGEOUS!) Kelly Clarkson's CD is out. Time to go out Christmas shopping some more this weekend. Can pace myself this weekend and not rush around or do anything I don't feel like doing.

Stress = less. (See? It rhymes!)

AH! It's the vicious rabbit! (Who apparently has 3 teeth!)

4 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    I wish I had a 3.667 GPA. How is that something t complain about?

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    It's something to complain about when a) you've never had more than one B on a single report card during high school and b) you're ranked seventh and need to keep your grades incredibly high to stay up there. It's competitive, and I'm most likely not going to be in the top ten now. :(

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Michael said…

    Report Cards SUCK! Have you noticed my non-presence on AIM? You can thank report cards for that. Also, I can't even get a shout-out?

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Shoutout to Michael!

    Better? :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home