Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Si vis pacem para bellum.

Good morning all of you loyal readers! I can only say that for the next 5 minutes, because then it becomes afternoon, and saying good morning when it's not morning is Evan's thing. Yeah. If you understood that, you get a gold star.
I stayed with Sarah last night, and so yeah. Better that I did. I had at least one conversation that needed to be had. I know that I feel better, and I hope that he does too.
This morning when I got up, it took me about 5 minutes to figure out where I was. I woke up and looked around and said WHERE THE HECK AM I?????!!!!! Yeah, that's my wonderful Ashley moment. I have those from time to time.
Had an interesting dream the other night and I forgot to put it on here. You all might get a kick out of it. LN was putting on Les Mis as the school musical, and I was Eponine. Nate was Javert, and beyond all logic, William was Marius. We didn't have a Jean ValJean. We didn't have a Cosette either. Go figure. I think that we cut out all their parts, b/c Ms. Means didn't like them or something. I know that we didn't sing any songs with them singing. I remember other people being there, and I think Jonah and Amanda were in the chorus. Anyways, we sing. We dance. Everyone is happy, or at least as happy as they can be for Les Mis characters. Anyways, at the part where Eponine is supposed to die, I don't and instead Javert ends up killing Marius. Then Ms. Means stops us and tells us we all did a nice job and that we can go home now. I end up leaving without stoping to talk to Nathan, Jonah, Amanda, or William, and end up seeing Ms. Routt for whatever reason that she was there. And then, I wake up. Strange, huh?
AH! It's the vicious rabbit! (Who apparently has 3 teeth!)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me getting killed by Nathan...how...symbolic....or ominous...or something.

    You know, the reason you didn't see ME singing is that I can't, and I doubt most of the rest of us can, either.

    -The Big M

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Marten said…

    you know, I can really see Ms. Means cutting out characters because she doesn't like them. Seems like something she'd do.

    Sheesh, everyone's having symbolic dreams these days.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    That is weird. I guess I did get to kill William after all. Sorry about that Will. What I don't get is that MArius never realizes Eponines love for him. wouldn't it have made more sense for you to be Cosette? Or, even more for WIlliam to be Cosette, you tyo be Marius, and me to be Eponine? but I digress. I do feel better for our conversation.

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "What I don't get is that MArius never realizes Eponines love for him."

    Wow...more symbolism, considering the "obvious stick" thing....

    -Big Marv

     

Post a Comment

<< Home