Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, November 29, 2004

"Megamix"

Allo from the Star!

Yep, ya guessed it - I'm job shadowing again. FUN! I got the chance to do the OpEd page (you know, letters to the editor) and some of the Editorial page. YAY! Happy me! :P Plus, I got the opportunity to just play around with some Christmas photos on a dummy page (for those non-journalists, it's a test page to plan your layout). Hee! I'll be here for another... (checks clock) hour or so, and then I'm going with my newspaper mentor (Cori) out to dinner. :) More fun! It's just a really good day.

Then I get to go home and finish "The Patriot" for Interdisc. Not a bad movie... THANKS, ASH! Hee... Long story short, Ash had to lie about her age and say she was 18 to get me the movie. Good girl! ;)

Friday was absolute fun. Jane and Ash came over around 9:30, which is early for us, and we headed over to Castleton to do some SHOPPING! Ash bought herself a tank top and a skirt, Jane bought a skirt for a buck, and I ended up spending all $60 on presents. Of course, Ash did "buy" me a dress for our Christmas party. (Speaking of which, I NEED A HOUSE HOST! Volunteers?) Ali met up with us at Forever 21, and we spent even more time in the mall. Around 4-ish, I convinced Ash to bring all of us over to the Comstocks' to 1) watch Ash and Nathan do their duo and 2) see Levi and Colin. WOO! Now I have "Avec Du Fromage" and "Helen Keller" stuck in my head. :P Then we all came over to my house for a bit, where Ali and Jane were picked up and Ash and I watched "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." (I made sure Ash paid attention this time. ;P) Then Ash, realizing it was 11:30, made a wise decision to stay overnight. (Isn't that how it always is??)

As you can guess, Saturday was another "Ash and me" day. The sad thing is that I can't remember what the heck we did. 0_o?? Oh, well. I've been out of it lately, thanks to about 18 hours of sleep yesterday. Hee!

Yah...This was a boring entry. I'll try to be more entertaining next time. (On that train of thought, I am really inspired to start writing again! You guys - Ali, Jane, Ash - just have to make sure I keep up with it this time!)

AH! It's the vicious rabbit! (Who apparently has 3 teeth!)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Yeah, I can hold it on the condition that everyone brings something to eat so we don't end up hungry like at the Halloween Party. Also that we kinda keep the basement clean.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home