Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, May 31, 2004

Ashley = feeling a bit better

Well, I am feeling a bit better. Sorta. Not really. No. Never mind.
Actually, now I am feeling quite stupid, and so I must apologize to Nathan for acting completely insane. (Sarah, you were right. I feel better now.) So, I'm sorry Nathan!
Anyways... yeah. Wow, the whole thing has just hit me. I'm really feeling terrible now. I guess that I have been avoiding the issue for some time now, but now it's really hit me, and yeah. Although I know I'm not alone, I sure do feel so lonely. 'Tis a lonely Ashley, and I don't really think that there's anything anyone can do. You've all been really great though!
Oh, and for Sarah and Evan (although I am not sure that he reads this) I ate a bit today, actually, a few minutes ago, and I'm feeling really sick again. Argh. And all it was was rice!!!
Yeah. Saturday was a bitter sweet day. Sarah and Evan did all they could to keep my mind off it. It worked for a while too. They were all concerned because I was eating. Ah well. That's what friends do. Sarah and I walked around Broadripple for a bit and then came home and waited for Evan by sitting outside in the grass and cooing at birds. (Or at least I was, lol)(See below) And so yeah. Then Evan came by and we all sat out in the grass for a longer time until they got really hungry and so we went inside and they made me eat. Then, they amused themselves, and me, by going through Sarah's books. That was funny. It ended with me being dropped off at home around 11. It was quite random, but it worked. Thanks guys!!!
Okay, quote time.
"Ex astris scientia" Think motto of something. (Bets are that either Jonah or Nathan will get this one. They'll actually be the only ones to get this one...but hey! That's okay!) It's worth only 100 points total for them, because I know that they know where it's from. 160 total (including whose motto it is) for everyone else!
Scores:
Alison: 480
Michael: 470
Olivia:160
Evan: (the most random player in this game) 160
Everyone else: 0 C'mon people!!!
I guess that I should explain the new thing at hte bottom......
Well, you see, Sarah and I were sitting outside waiting on Evan on Saturday, and a dove came by. I was going, "Coo! Coo!" ANd it cooed back. And it started coming over, which became a whole, "Hey Ashley! The dove wants to date you!" thing with Sarah. Then, he flew away, and Sarah said:

"Don't worry. There's always more birds in the sea. Wait! I mean, fish in the sky! Argh..."

4 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    I'm glad that's over. Put it behind you. It's all uphill from here.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Jonah Comstock said…

    You know I know it, I told it to you. I want to see if anyone else gets it. Betcha Evan will if he reads it.

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Ex astris scientia - From the Stars come Knowledge. It's a Star Trek thing.

    As the leader of point totals, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank God and my parents and give props to Google! Y'all rock!

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    It's Starfleet academy's motto. No, Jonah didn't tell me. Do I get the Bonus points.
    No need to apologize, btw. I'm the one who was being stupid.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home