Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Sushi people = Need to blog

You all need to blog again! I have no idea why no one's blogged after my last one, but please, blog people!
My qoute for today is worth 300 points, but only if you can tell me a.)what it means and b.) Which type of people said it to whom and WHY....

"Nos morituri te salutant!"

Okie dokie?

Scores stand at:
Oliva- 160
Alison-480
Michael- 170
Evan- 160

Yeah. I am not doing too much better, but paradoxically (if that's not a word, it is now) I am. I'll be fine in a couple of weeks. It's just hit me really hard. Thank you all for all of your love and support. I could never ask for any better friends. <3

"Shelby! Don't make me come after you in my scooby doos!"

1 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    It means "We, who are about to die, salute you" and gladiatiors said it when they were about to undergo their punishment during the Roman Circus celebrations.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home