Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, May 31, 2004

"Audience"

I'm mad. Madder than my last post.

Earlier today, I went to go see "Raising Helen." Everything was going fine until I realized halfway through the movie that I was drinking Coke. I have been in the process of several tests (blood, etc.) at Riley for over a year, and Coke voids one of the tests, the test that was due tomorrow morning, the same test that Mom had to schedule three months in advance for. That ruined the movie for me, knowing that Mom would have a fit. And she did. For those who don't know, I can't stand being screamed at. I cry. Yes, one of the only times I'll cry. And so I cried while my mother cussed me out with the "f-word" and various other 4-lettered words. I tried to not let it get to me, but knowing that it was my fault that I followed with my 3-year tradition of getting Freeze-Frame Cokes at the movies made it worse. I stayed in the bathroom and cried for 10 minutes straight, and when I got online and talked to Ash and Nat for awhile, she was still screaming from the bottom of the stairs.

I thought she was over the whole, "You can't go to California now" thing, but when I was packing for Cali just now, she said, "You look like it's a definite thing. It's not, especially with that test you just ----ed up."

Nat's upset. So am I. And I can't stand her using cuss words. There's a reason I've cussed once in my life, and that was when I was 2 and I was following her example. What a wonderful role model.

So there's the main story. I'm mad. And upset. And Ash isn't online and Jane's not home. Great.

And now I've ranted. Goodnight.

"Don't worry. There's more birds in the sea. Wait! I mean, fish in the sky..."

4 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    AWww! Well, you know that our door is ALWAYS open! Heck, it's even usually unlocked! Seriously, if you need me, I am here. (I'm not sure I'm any happier, but hey! I am here all the same!)You just come on over, open the pantry, and look for food. Or come downstairs and turn on the computer. OR go decorate my room. Whatever makes you happy! lol. lylas!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Jonah Comstock said…

    Great thing to be posting on the the Internet, Ash

     
  • At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so ive met ashley! hi ash :) anyways, i will cry if you dont get to come sarah! rawrr :(
    *natalie*

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Well it could be worse. She could have posted her address.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home