Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

It's almost over...

Just 2 1/2 days left and then we will be free of school for almost three months! YAY! I am so ready for summer, you have no idea. Case in point: I should be studying for finals right now. I have French and geometry tomorrow -- ironically, those are the ones I need to study for the most, and I have them first. Then, the final I need to study for the least, etymology, is the one I have the most time to study for because I have it last period on Friday! Go figure. Ashley, I would ask how in the heck you could find a French final FUN, considering I am majorly stressing about how I can possibly remember all the stupid verb forms, but I already know the answer (knowing the francophone that you are) so I will not bother. :-P

I don't have time to do an overview of my year right now, but I have three more things to say:
1) If you come to Meeting of the Minds, don't be expecting brilliance. None of us want to do it anymore, even though the majority of the skits are good/humorous.
2) Summer gym sucks. Yay for Amaris and me because we don't have to take it ever again!!
3) Amaris, it's sad that you can't take French anymore! French IV is supposedly when it gets good! That technology credit is really bugging me, so my mom and I are going to try to find a way out of it. I have too many other classes I need to take.

OK, I'm out.

"Happy Towne: a self-sufficient community where the people are fed with the area's sole food source - a giant PopTart."

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! You added the line at the end! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home