Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Today = Sunday

Just in case you all are like me and woke up thinking that you missed g1, g2, and a good 1/3 of g3 already. Only I would do that, lol.
Well, it's official. I am one of the biggest dorks around. I couldn't sleep last night, due to much caffine and sugar, so I sat up and did my Latin homework followed by my French homework. And I don't have those classes until Tuesday!
Last night I went to see Van Helsing. Good movie. Predictable to the point of boredness though. Ah well. Good special effects though! And I liked the music a lot. It was really good, I thought. Neat guitar music. :-D
Two more weeks of school!! yay! btu no!!! at the same time..... Par tof me is looking forward to this whole IB thing. YAY! for challenges! but part ofme is not. BOO! for homework! Evil! But I think that overall it should be fun. There are some people I really like who are doing this with me, and there are others that I wish would. But I won't mention names. ahem. But I do understand the point of it's restrictive on your schedule. Eh, I was planning on taking a language anyways so, why not continue Latin, right? I'm only really worried about pre cal and physics. Ah, well. I'll get over it. That essay is freaking me out too.
Ah well. I have time to think and meditate and stress.
Moving on...
Speaking of essays, I finished my US one. WOOHOO! That means that I only have to work on theater this week. It's not a great essay, but it's better than my social darwinist essay, which I might just post on here for you people to read. I didn't take it seriously what so ever, and therefore it's hilarious in parts. I did no research. I even have the sentances, "Why would they name something that?? That's just silly!" One of my firends read it and laughed. She told me that I would never get a good grade on it. I got a perfect score. bwahaha. The moral of this story? There really isn't one.
Social Darwinist link: http://teenopendiary.com/entryview.asp?authorcode=B703098&entry=10075
Well, that's all for now.

BURGlE!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should be more worried about HAVING YOUR SOUL STOLEN BY THE EVIL IB!

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that was so jonah. IB isnt bad if it works with your schedule. Example: Thomas. he is a walking talking miracle

    Kinda funny, you saw Van Helsing. I feel unmanly now. Jonah saw VanHelsing, Thomas saw Troy, I saw Mean Girls.

    ~Marten

     

Post a Comment

<< Home