Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Toute musique qui ne peint rien n'est que du bruit.

Hello all! How are you? I am fine. I am happy. Did everyone look at something pink today? I should hope so! Hey! I just realized! I'm wearing a pink shrit!!!! :-D
On to the quote of the day: Toute musique qui ne peint rien n'est que du bruit. A lovely quote. You can get the normal amount of points for translation and source.
Speaking of points:
Alison: 740
Michael: 520
Olivia: 460
Nathan: 350
Jonah: 320
Sarah and Evan: 160
Ah, and the last quote was "Noli turbare circulos meos!" Which does in fact mean, don't upset my circles! It was supposedly said by Archimedes in deep thoughts over geometrical shapes drawn in the sand at the moment a soldier of the conquering Roman army broke into his house and slew him. Lovely, right?
Ah well. Have fun with the next one. Don't worry. I don't believe it has anything to do with someone being slew over geometry.
Next order of business, my grandfather's coming out sooner than expected. He'll either be here later this evening or early tomorrow. yay. Ah well. I love him. I truly do. I'm a bit worried about him meeting Nathan....(I want him to, but if the thought strikes him, he can be scarier than my mother....) Ah well. It should be interesting if nothing else.


"Get up off your knees! You're too young for that..."

3 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    "Music that paints nothing is only noise."

    - Jean Le Rond d'Alembert

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    That's a rough translation of it, anyway.

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    You know all that stuff I told you about my schedule? Yeah, well that was based on my mistaken impression that it was Tuesday. Apparently I'd gotten ahead of myslef, and that was Monday, which means today is Tuesday, so I'm free today and also Wednesday. That make sense?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home