Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

*ahem* Is anyone else blogging?

To save Ash the trouble of making her 3rd post in a row, I'll post. Where is everyone? Jane's gone, YouNa's in her junior year of school already, and Ali's just too lazy to post, so I've heard (:P - that and the fact that she has nothing really to say). Wow. This makes for an interesting blog for those of us still writing in it. You know, those who have nothing else better to do for the moment.

I don't have much to say, either. Ash already talked about staying at my house on Sunday night. That was great. Talking till 1 in the morning (in French, no less) makes Sarah happy. :P That and watching 12 Ayu music videos in a row. (I did that just now. It always puts me in a positive mood. :P) Of course, the woodwind ensemble sounded better the second time I heard it, most likely because I wasn't reading the music over their shoulders when they performed. They're all sweet. Since they had trouble remembering my name, I'm now referred to as "Ash's friend." I'm sure that at the VBS meeting tonight, people will call Ash "Sarah's friend." :)

And about the end quote: While searching for a phone, Ash was sitting on one of the benches in the entrance to the church. Nathan was making his cracker kabobs and kneeling in front of her, talking. When Mr. Comstock saw this, he said:

"Get up off your knees! You're too young for that..."

1 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    that's hilarious!!! about how you got the end quote!!!:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home