Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Raising Helen

Just saw that movie this weekend. It was so sad...i got so teary when kate hudson found out that her sister had died:( anywayz, it was a good chick flick.

I still have really nothing to talk about so this will be a very short post. So far, i've been working mondays through fridays from 8am-2pm @ LN as a lifeguard for swim lessons. lemme tell you never be a lifeguard because it is the most boring job in the world and you just sit in a chair watching people swim while you daydream about whatever comes into your head. To keep myself awake, i've been having to sing and or hum to myself. i get many strange looks from the kids that pass by me:-p. hehe. then on weekends, i work at this place called papa murhpy's which is a take home and bake pizza. they have really good pizza so if you ever want some, it's on 79th and fall creek, in the same mall strip as Sundaes. (yummy) hehe. as for that, everyday after lifeguarding i go to the library which is where i am at now to check out books and get online and whatnot. there is my life in a paragraph.

sry that i can't come to your concerts ashley...i'm sure you're great in them!:) btw, anyone not seem harry potter 3 yet?

happy sweet 16 jane:) didya check your cell yet? hehehe...(doubt you even have it with you in viet) but it'll all make sense when you get back and turn it on

it's hilarious how you got that quote!!!
"Get up off your knees! You're too young for that..."

3 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    I haven't seen HP3 yet!!! :( Raising Helen was a good movie. I saw it before I left on vacation. Of course, I'm a big Kate Hudson fan anyway, so whether or not it was actually good wouldn't have mattered to me. However, it was a basic plot that had some very original, cute moments. I loved it.

    Mom wants to come see you work at Papa Murphy's. :P If we all come in at once, don't be alarmed.

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    omg...i'd be so embarassed! i not gonna tell you my work schedule!!! mwahahah...i never specified what day other than "weekend":) lol

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    We could come Saturday AND Sunday....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home