Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, June 11, 2004

Forsan miseros meliora sequentur.

Hello all! Ugh. I just got the list of songs for my Woodwind Ensemble Concerts Saturday and Sunday. We're playing Orlando Ramble (I play one note for about 75% of the song.), Cocoanut Cakewalk, I kinda like that one, The Gospel medly,(for woodwinds and in which, if the other second flute doesn't show up, I have a solo which I really don't want) Gold and Silver Waltzes, LONG!!!, The Pink Panther, (I get the cool part!!!), I bought be a cat, Don't get me started, and When I am 64, which I would like to play. On Sunday I am playing the Gold nad Silver Waltzes and Cocoanut cakewalk. If you would like to come, Saturday is from 4-4.30 and SUnday is at 7 pm.
Okay. Yeah. Nathan was right last time with the quote. Read his explanation. I will provide another one next time. You're new quote is Forsan miseros meliora sequentur. And GO!
Okay Well....more tomorrow after the concert of Doom. I think people will be running away from us, or perhaps playing us to stop....

"I never tire of being useful."

1 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    Forsan miseros meliora sequentur.(Virgil)-- For those in misery perhaps better things will follow.

    that was too easy...i only had to click on the first page...:(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home