Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Regardez! C'est un chat rose!!!

You can translate the title for 100 points if you wish. It's not from anywhere imparticular, I just decided to write it. It's amazing what the heat will do to you!
Well, it is summer. It feels like summer. I really need to get the a/c fixed. I don't htink that I will be able to live through another July without it!!! (But that comes after the fridge and freezer)
Yeah. So anyways.
Not much is really happening here. My grandfather is coming out soon, but I have decided not to go with him. I will be here!!
It feels so weird not to have anyone here. (Friends I mean. My brother and sister are still here.) But yeah...
Well, I'm done rambling for now. Maybe I'll come back later and talk some more, but I doubt it. If any of you know how to fix afrdge, please tell me!!! lol Although, I'm thinking that none of us do know how to do that. Ah well.

"I never tire of being useful."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home