Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, June 07, 2004

Greetings from Nat's humble abode

ALLO AGAIN!!!

I'm at Nat's house (in her little brother's room). Since Vincent's gone at school (poor thing - doesn't get out for a while yet) I've seized his computer.

Sacramento was fun, but it makes Indy look really busy and hectic. (I'll provide details later.) We're traveling to SanFran again in a few minutes, where Nat'll show us around today and go back home, but we'll stay in SanFran for a couple of days.

I have no idea when the next time I'll be near a computer is, so HAVE FUN, KIDS! I know I am!!! :)

"I never tire of being useful."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home