Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

SPQR

Okay, now is when the mad points come in. If you are able to find the meaning of the abbreviation SPQR, you will get let's say...300 points. Okay? (And yes, it is more difficult, but yes, it can be done. I did it last night! I never put any on here that I myself have not found on the internet) 100 points to Alison for her "Look! That's a pink cat!" Well done.
Scores stand as last time, only now Alison has 100 points more.
Ha! This will be a short post for in a bit, I am going out to get food! To eat! This week! YAY! Okay, you know you live a sad life when you are excited about giong grocery shopping. We are going today to get some stuff to tie us over until mom gets paid Friday.
AND report cards came!!! That makes me SO HAPPY!!!! For all you LN French students, she only gave me an A for semester. Please don't hurt me. :-) Overall, I am ranked 35th, which makes me happy, because last year I was 69th. *smiles!*
Yeah...
AND Sarah called me last night from California! It was nice to talk to her again! We talked for about 15 minutes before she had to go.
Oh, and Nathan, I found out about cricket. It's more of a Carribean Island thing. Sorry! Not much help. My grandmother said that you really can't read about cricket you actually have to go out and get kicked in the shin to understand how it's played.
Speaking of which...
My grandfather is coming out next Monday. This should be interesting. (This also means that I'm not going to bring him to church, considering he will be not here Sunday.) Ah well. If anyone is going to be around and wants to meet him and save me from going insane, let me know. I love him dearly, but yeah. You really have to meet him to know what I mean.
"I never tire of being useful."

5 Comments:

  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Olivia said…

    Senatus Populusque Romanus (Latin for the Senate and people of Rome).

    I WIN.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    YAY for Olivia!!!! :-)

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    So People Quietly Read?
    Satan Pack Quite a Rhubarb?
    Suddenly Pie Quacks Ridiculously?
    Samurai Pants Quaintly Rotate?

    One of those has to be right...

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Nathan gets points for being creative!! :-D And making me laugh! yay! 40 points awarded to Nathan!

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Nathan gets points for being creative??? I think you're a bit biased!! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home