Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!

I need chocolate... :(

We had a 2:45 A.M. flight (Indy time) Sunday from LA, on which I did not sleep a bit, and then we switched to another plane around 6 in the morning in Minneapolis to get back home, also on which I did not sleep. So, basically, Sarah's tired. And hungry. And would come see Ash perform tonight if 1) she wasn't keeling over, drooling half the time, and 2) didn't look like she was caught in a tornado. Sorry, Ash. I'd come if I could promise that I'd stay awake.

On a better note, I finally saw my report card. I was surprised by Means' scores. I got an A+ for the sixth weeks, an A+ on the final (o_0??), and an A+ for semester. Did she do that with anyone else? But, anyway, I raised my cumulative GPA to a 4.050 from a 3.973, which ranks me 7th, three spots ahead of first semester. YAY! And what happened to all the sophomores?? We went down to 658 (or whatever that number was - I don't have the paper in front of me) from 691. That's a big jump.

I'd have tons of SF/Sacto/LA stories to tell y'all, but I'm exhausted. I'll tell ya later. (Or you can just call tomorrow! It makes it a bit easier for me!)

"I never tire of being useful."

2 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    YAY! You've returned!!!! :-D I can't wait to hear all your stories!!!!!! Don't worry about coming tonight. It's not a big deal. -Ashley

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Jonah Comstock said…

    I got about the same from Means. You're still about 43 ranks higher than me, but that happens when you study more and care more about grades than I do. Congrats. And Welcome Back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home