Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Noli turbare circulos meos!

Ha! Well, I am blogging from Sarah's computer, so I am unable to give points at this time, but Nathan has moved up for his last translation which was I was what you are, you will be what I am. And yes, it was from some random guy's grave. I just thought it was funny. :-D
Your next quote is Noli turbare circulos meos! It's kinda random out of context, which is what makes it so much fun.
It's taking me forever to type using Sarah's keyboard.
Well, tonight was our spring concert. It went better than I expected. And for once in my life, I was in tune the first time I tuned! Yay! (Okay, I really don't care if anyone else cares, but my flute is stubborn and hates to be in tune.) We played two songs, neither of which I am really fond of, but ah well.
I was extremely happy to see that Sarah, Nathan, and Jonah came. It made my day really good! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! You all are wonderful!!!!!!!
Okie dokie.
Randomly talking now......
You know, I like the color pink. Pink is a happy color. Ergo, because ppink is a happy color, it makes me happy to see it. I think that everyone should look at something pink when they are upset.
That's all for now.
WAIT! Sarah told me to change the tagline to
"Get up off your knees! You're too young for that..."

(She'll give you the story behind it later!)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    egg + plant = eggplant

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Jonah Comstock said…

    It means "Don't disturb my circles" and Archimedes said it. Darned if I know why, though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home